The Tragedy of Macbeth
- Thursday, March 24, 11am. South Parish Congregational Church in Augusta. Special for school groups, all are welcome.
- Friday, March 25, 7pm, at Central Hall Commons in Dover-Foxcroft.
- Saturday, March 26, 7pm. Pizza and a Play at Fairfield House of Pizza in Fairfield.
- Purchase your food and enjoy the play!
- Reservations strongly recommended for this popular show.
- Sunday, March 27, 2pm, South Parish Congregational Church in Augusta.
Rest In Peace
Describing our Co-Founder, Executive Director, daughter, sister, wife, and friend is an insurmountable task where even the words of Shakespeare fall short. Instead, we will ascribe to Emily Rowden Fournier words from her mother, "She is love." Emily lost her life in a whitewater rafting accident saving the life of another in July 2020.
"Though know'st 'tis common; all that lives must die, Passing through nature to eternity."
-Hamlet (Act I, Scene II, Line 75)